January 3/4, 2015
Welcome to the 2015 Winter Turf.
The tournament is open to Gold, Silver and high Bronze Level Boys and Girls teams U8-U14.
The U11s will play in 11v11 format.
Games will be played in Redwood City and neighboring towns.
Registration is Open.
Saturday, Jan 3rd, at least 1 hr. before your first game at the field.
Credentials - you may NOT mix passes!
· Team roster – USCS official roster or CYSA Gold Rod.
· Valid Player Passes. Must have 2014/2015 passes.
· Medical release form for each player, with an original signature by a parent or guardian
· Guest/Loan forms for the guest player(s)
· Teams participating with CYSA passes must complete and submit to CYSA North form 2651:
** Boys and girls teams in U9-U14 - Gold, Silver, and Bronze levels
** Very high quality trophies
** Medals for Finalists and Consolation game teams
** Pins or gadgets for all participants
** Top quality fields - 100% of the games will be played on high quality turf fields.
** No-hassle tournament check-in on same day as first game
** Extremely responsive to teams scheduling needs based on travel distance and coaching conflicts
Tournament Formats, Game Lengths, & Fees:
Application Deadline: December 14th, 2014
Acceptance notification: December 24th, 2014 or before
Late Application Penalty: $75
Withdrawal Penalty: $100 after December 10th, 2014. After acceptance or December 14th(whichever is first) the whole fee is forfeited.
Credentials: Any registration passes are accepted - USYSA, USCS, etc.
Guests: 7 guests for 11v11 and 5 for 8v8
We look forward to your team joining us!